75 വർഷത്തെ പ്രവർത്തന പാരമ്പര്യത്തിന്റെ വിശ്വസ്തത
Started “Since 1946”
Class 1 Super Grade - ISO 9001 - 2008 Certified Bank
95,000ൽ അധികം സംതൃപ്തരായ ഉപഭോക്താക്കൾ
The Badagara Co-operative Rural Bank Ltd. was established in 1946 and registered under co-operative societies act. The Bank head quartered at Vadakara in Kozhikode District, has 15 fully computerized branches including Head office.
The Badagara PCC Society formed in 1946 and the society attained remarkable success in supplying food gains to public through 130 ration shops. In 1956 August The Badagara PCC Society became “The Badagara Co-operative Rural Bank Ltd”.